Friday, May 31, 2013

Do what you love - Free printable

Download this quote here

Another quote that I really love love love!
It keeps coming back to me many times, mostly in times that I feel a little down or for example when I had to choose to go back to school or not.
It reminds me that I can choose myself to do the things I love. And also, to love the things I do. Even when they're not that much fun, I did choose to do them myself. And you can also choose to change something.

You can download the picture with the quote here. Print it and hang it somewhere in your house, workspace or anywhere else you'd like it. Please only use this download for personal use. If you'd like to use it for other purposes, please email me at jclnshop@hotmail.com.

________________________________________________________

Vandaag weer een quote waar ik van houd!
Op één of andere manier kom ik hij steeds weer voorbij in m'n leven, meestal op momenten dat ik me een beetje down voel of bijvoorbeeld toen ik moest kiezen of ik weer terug naar school wilde or niet.
Het herinnert me eraan dat ik zelf kan kiezen om de dingen te doen die ik leuk vind. En ook, om te houden van de dingen die ik doe. Ook als dat wat minder leuke dingen zijn, heb ik er alsnog zelf voor gekozen. En je kutn dus ook kiezen om dingen anders te gaan doen.

Je kunt de foto & quote hier downloaden. Print 'm uit en hang 'm ergens in je huis, werkplek of waar je maar wilt. Gebruik deze download aub alleen voor persoonlijke doeleinden. Als je er iets anders mee wilt doen, stuur dan even een mailtje naar jclnshop@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like this blog? Sign up for the free JCLN Newsletter!

Pin It button on image hover