Thursday, January 22, 2015

Why I Blog


Why do I blog? Good question...
I've aksed myself this question for many times, but I never really found the right answer for it.
Before, I said I blogged because I like to share my creativity and fun things with the world. Later I added that I'd like to inspire people with my creativity and that I wanted to show people that it's not that hard to make things yourself.
All true, but lately I found out the real reason why I blog.
And that is because it's a way to challenge myself, keep doing new things and visit places or events.
By planning blog posts I try to think about new things I like or want to do or learn. My blog motivates me to keep moving and not to let my life just be.
I personally know people who's hobby is gaming. All their free time seems to be taken up by playing games and chatting about it in forums. I hope I don't offend anyone by saying this, but to me that sounds like a bit boring. Ofcourse that's a matter of the point of view, but I'm happy that is not my hobby.
I'm happy that my hobby is blogging and creating products that will put a smile on peoples faces. I love how this keeps my weeks alive, that there's always something to work towards and that it challenges me to keep learning and doing things I wouldn't have done without my blog.

Because of my blog I feel more alive.

Do you have a blog and what is your reason for blogging? Share it in the comments below.

___________________________________________

Waarom ik blog? Goede vraag...
Ik heb mijzelf diezelfde vraag vele malen gesteld, maar ik vond eigenlijk nooit het goede antwoord.
Voorheen zei ik altijd dat ik blogde omdat ik het leuk vond om m'n creativiteit met de wereld te delen. Later voegde ik hieraan toe dat ik graag mensen wil inspireren en wil laten zien dat het helemaal niet moeilijk is om zelf dingen te maken.
Allemaal waar, maar kort geleden ontdekte ik de echte reden waarom ik blog.
En dat is omdat het bloggen een manier is om mezelf uit te dagen, om nieuwe dingen te blijven doen en leuke plekken en events te bezoeken.
Door het plannen van mijn blogposts bedenk ik leuke nieuwe dingen die ik wil doen of leren. Mijn blog motiveert me om in beweging te blijven en om het leven niet zomaar voorbij te laten vliegen.
Ik ken persoonlijk mensen wiens hobby het is om games te spelen. Al hun vrije tijd lijkt te worden opslokt door het spelen van spelletjes en daarover praten op fora. Ik hoop dat ik niemand beledig als ik zeg dat dat mij een beetje saai lijkt. Natuurlijk is dat een kwestie van 'point of view', maar ik ben blij dat dat niet mijn hobby is.
Ik ben blij dat is als hobby mag bloggen en producten mag maken die mensen een glimlach op hun gezicht geven. Ik vind het heerlijk hoe dit mijn weken levendig houdt, dat er altijd iets is om naartoe te werken en dat het me uitdaagt om te blijven leren en dingen te doen die ik zonder mijn blog nooit had gedaan.

Doordat ik blog voel ik dat ik leef.

Heb jij een blog en wat is jouw reden om te bloggen? Deel het in de comments hieronder.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like this blog? Sign up for the free JCLN Newsletter!

Pin It button on image hover